|(Permanent Position – 38 hours between 8am and 6pm – Monday – Friday and 1 Saturday in 4 9am – 12:30pm)|
Are you looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to work for an industry-recognised leader in Motor Insurance Claims? Due to further expansion, our client is now recruiting for Claims Negotiators to join their team to deal with road traffic accident related claims.You will be effective at building professional relationships with clients and third parties such as defendant insurance companies and/or their solicitors. Working with colleagues to develop a strong team ethic and deliver exceptional client service to those involved in personal injury and vehicle damage related claims.Job Description
- Communicate with clients and third parties to effectively collate and provide information.
- Ensure an effective, prompt and quality service is provided to all clients or organisations with whom you have contact.
- Effectively and efficiently deal with the individual cases for which you have responsibility.
- To maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, practice and procedure to ensure you work within the framework.
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with appropriately and within a reasonable timescale.
- Ensure that all clients are treated with courtesy and dealt with promptly to ensure that a favourable image for the firm is presented.
- Undertake appropriate training.
- Manage your files and time effectively to enable you to meet targets.
- To work effectively as part of a team.
Start Date – ASAP
- An understanding of RTA, vehicle damage claims and credit hire.
- A commitment to professional development.
- Knowledge of case management systems and basic ICT skills.
- To demonstrate strong skills in communication and negotiating.
- Can effectively organise, prioritise and time manage work.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- To demonstrate strong work ethic and motivation.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Commitment, drive and a people person.
- Commercial awareness.
- Manage your own caseload.
- Excellent customer service skills.
We have a-lot more information that we wish to discuss with ambitious candidates, apply for a further discussion or alternatively contact Thomas Gilroy on 0191 261 8456